Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Series of Posts Coming up: The "Sabean Report"

Many people throughout the Giants blogosphere think I am too hard on Brian Sabean. Maybe I am, maybe I am not. However, I want to look at Sabean's career more completely and one way to do that is to do some research on Sabean's 13 seasons as the general manager of the Giants.

So, starting sometime today, I am going to make a series of posts where I examine every year of Sabean's tenure as GM, starting in 1997. I will look at the good, the bad and the overall picture of whether or not that was a successful season or not for Sabean. I am dubbing this the "Sabean Report," and by the end of the series, I will come up with a conclusion whether or not Bill Neukom did the right thing in extending Sabean's contract for another two seasons.

Maybe I'll learn something new, maybe I won't. I've already done the research, now it's just onto the writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment